• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tons of Cliq errors/issues x.x

So, i've had my cliq about a month now, and I love the phone! it's perfect for my needs, but im having alot of issues with it.

1: Sometimes my phone will sometimes just ignore a phone call. I'll receive it, it will ring for literally half a second, then the call will stop and will show as a missed call. This used to happen on my RAZR, too, so I think it's more a T-mobile issue than the phone.

2: My CLIQ keeps combining, moving, or changing my contacts. For example: A few weeks ago, I added my new bosses' phone number, labeled him as my boss, and then went about my business. Later that day, I was texting a friend, only to find out that her Phonenumber/information had meen stored under my new boss' name!

Another similar Issue, I added 2 people: A new friend's cell, My boss' cell, and my boss' office (all under seperate contacts). Then later that day, suddenly my friend's contact information is merged in with another friend's, and my mom's text messages are coming in under my boss's office information! (Needless to say, I was VERY confused to receive a text saying that he loved me)

3: Sometimes the phone is super slow/crashy. I get a lot of "this program is taking too long. would you like to close it?" Messages. I make use of advanced task Killer to kill off apps i'm not using from the background (Games, Facebook, ect) Why is my phone always so slow?

Can anyone help me with these issues?

So, i've had my cliq about a month now, and I love the phone! it's perfect for my needs, but im having alot of issues with it.

1: Sometimes my phone will sometimes just ignore a phone call. I'll receive it, it will ring for literally half a second, then the call will stop and will show as a missed call. This used to happen on my RAZR, too, so I think it's more a T-mobile issue than the phone.

2: My CLIQ keeps combining, moving, or changing my contacts. For example: A few weeks ago, I added my new bosses' phone number, labeled him as my boss, and then went about my business. Later that day, I was texting a friend, only to find out that her Phonenumber/information had meen stored under my new boss' name!

Another similar Issue, I added 2 people: A new friend's cell, My boss' cell, and my boss' office (all under seperate contacts). Then later that day, suddenly my friend's contact information is merged in with another friend's, and my mom's text messages are coming in under my boss's office information! (Needless to say, I was VERY confused to receive a text saying that he loved me)

3: Sometimes the phone is super slow/crashy. I get a lot of "this program is taking too long. would you like to close it?" Messages. I make use of advanced task Killer to kill off apps i'm not using from the background (Games, Facebook, ect) Why is my phone always so slow?

Can anyone help me with these issues?
1. Agree with you, probably a TMO coverage issue.

2. Wow, "very" bizarre, can't even guess what may be going on there... totally weird!

3. Sounds like a low memory situation, do you have a ton of apps installed? Do you write/receive many, MANY text messages? You may need to delete/remove some apps from your Cliq. Another thing that would help is to delete the cache in some apps (like the browser)...

/BD :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones