• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [TOOL] Warp 4G CWM Flasher

USB boot scrolls the wall of text, then seems to freeze with a black screen, 2 thick white lines near the bottom of the screen, thin red one near the top.

Any help at all is gretly apprecited. Worked on my gfs phone all night, this is the last hiccup between me having SuperROM 2.7 on here if everything else goes smooth.

Upvote 0
USB boot scrolls the wall of text, then seems to freeze with a black screen, 2 thick white lines near the bottom of the screen, thin red one near the top.

Any help at all is gretly apprecited. Worked on my gfs phone all night, this is the last hiccup between me having SuperROM 2.7 on here if everything else goes smooth.

Are you following the instructions 'exactly' as instructed in the forum? I only ask that because I deviated once or twice when flashing and had problems so I went back and followed it to a TEE and had (have) no problems at all?

Something I failed to mention in my original message, the wall of text and the frozen screen I described, that happened when trying to run the bootable USB I made for the CWM Flasher. I think I did everything exactly as I was supposed to. Not sure what to try now.

Edit: Also just tried burning the ISO instead of running it via USB. Same outcome. Scrolling wall of text, everything seems fine, but it freezes after the wall of text is done / before I see a desktop.

Other things I tested: different USB slots, disabling my 2-monitor setup, etc. Nothing seems to work.

Any suggestions on how to get this working, or an alternate recovery that works with SuperRom?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Something I failed to mention in my original message, the wall of text and the frozen screen I described, that happened when trying to run the bootable USB I made for the CWM Flasher. I think I did everything exactly as I was supposed to. Not sure what to try now.

Edit: Also just tried burning the ISO instead of running it via USB. Same outcome. Scrolling wall of text, everything seems fine, but it freezes after the wall of text is done / before I see a desktop.

Other things I tested: different USB slots, disabling my 2-monitor setup, etc. Nothing seems to work.

Any suggestions on how to get this working, or an alternate recovery that works with SuperRom?
What USB mode were you in? Media or charge-only? If one doesn't work, try the other..

Upvote 0

Try a different pc. The live disk may not have drivers for your graphics card.

Upvote 0
I later tried using Terminal Emulator to manually install CWM, but I had issues. Finally got it installed with Flashify, then used CWM to install SuperRom. Followed the instructions on setting it up, seems very lightweight and responsive. No crashes or issues yet, except the Voicemail app won't work. The gf was able to access it by calling her own number, however. Any fix for the Voicemail app?

Upvote 0
Hi. Pls help me with my problem. I have warp 4g with broken touchscreen and display. After flashing Warp 4G CWM Flasher Beta 3 CWM loaded and i can use adb. Want to install CWM from booted CWM recovery but can't see anything. Can someone tell me what version of cwm is in flasher to navigate in cwm menu blindfold. I want to flash rooted rom from internal storage. What sequence of pressing up and down volume keys to do this operation?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones