• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Toolman

Toolman

Lurker
Nov 7, 2009
Hello All,
I just switched over to Verizon from Tmo and have the BB storm2 ( I am a newbie to BB) and I not happy with the bluetooth options on the BB, I can only hear the generic sound when a call is received, I am NOT able to hear any sms, emails alerts on my bluetooth, SO I am looking into becoming a DROID.. I am still under my 30 days
I was wondering if anyone can tell me if you can hear the actual ringtones and all sms and email alerts on Moto Android from Verizon thru bluetooth (I use Jawbone 2) and any other helpful info why I should switch to a DROID... would be appreciated..

THANKS,
T

Hello All,
I just switched over to Verizon from Tmo and have the BB storm2 ( I am a newbie to BB) and I not happy with the bluetooth options on the BB, I can only hear the generic sound when a call is received, I am NOT able to hear any sms, emails alerts on my bluetooth, SO I am looking into becoming a DROID.. I am still under my 30 days
I was wondering if anyone can tell me if you can hear the actual ringtones and all sms and email alerts on Moto Android from Verizon thru bluetooth (I use Jawbone 2) and any other helpful info why I should switch to a DROID... would be appreciated..

THANKS,
T

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Post your questions about the Droid in the Droid forum for best chance of answers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones