• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Tools] Easy Calculator Pro 1.1 (EasyCalcPro)

Easy Calculator Pro -very powerfull but simple calculator for everyday.

* Expression calculation.
* History Tape.
* Percent button (Discounts, Tax, Tips).
* Precision up to 40 significant decimal digits.
* Advanced result formatting. As: numbers, dates, percents, hex, oct, bin... representations.
* Expression syntax highlight - easy reading.
* Memory operations.
* Date and time operations.
* Free and ad-free.

Just some reviews:
Carla
Superior to all others tried! This is now my go to calculator app! I love that I'm able to do complex equations with one transaction: I.e. 15,000-8,000-3650= instead of 15,000-8,000=7,000, then having to input the rest: 7,000-3,650=. I know this seems rather elementary, but many calculators don't offer that simple function. Thanks so much for making this free, and for making it fit the height and width of my screen. I love it!!!

LittleTechGuy
Nice Date time and everything else you might want to calculate.

Jolly Chollie
Awesome Calculator~! Pros: All the Functions that I want, (History Tape, Percent Button, Parentheses, Haptic Touch, Plus/Minus Change Sign Button). Large Display with Nice Colors & Some Colors on the History. Has as Assignable Button, (it would be good if the Plus/Minus Change Sign was here also & more Colors on the Buttons). Percent Key that works the way I want it to, {(35+3.39+.77)+9.01% = 42.69, not 39.25}. Awesome Functionality~

And I can improve it with your help.
Please write in this thread what you want to see in the calculator.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.msj.easycalcpro

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones