• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Toss It: Good, but not great...

I am always looking for time killer apps on my phone. I like apps that incorporate some physics into the game to create greater realism. I have tried Paper Toss and now have tried Toss It.

Both apps have a similar theme, which is to flick a wad of paper into a waste basket or some other object. There is a fan that blows the paper off course and you must correct you angle to compensate.

Toss is does an ok job, but the physics seem a little off. Now, I am not expecting realism here, but it becomes very unweildy to flick your paper at long distances. Paper Toss is the same way, so I don't mean to say one is better than the other.

The only thing that sets Toss It appart is the venues of tossing your paper. There is a paid version, but I have not tried it yet. As a free time killer, this app is perfect. Just want a little more realism.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones