• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Transfer iPhone SMS to N1

Searched the forum, but dident find any relevant.

Iam wondering if theres any solution to transfer my SMS on my iPhone to my N1?

Thanks

HAHA...let me guess, you're forwarding all of your calls from the iPhone to the N1 and losing texts? Trust me, I was running in to the same problem on mine because I use my N1 as my work phone. I ended up just swapping phones, and turning my N1 in to my personal phone and my iPhone as my work phone/ipod.

If anyone does figure it out, I'd love to know as well.

Upvote 0
HAHA...let me guess, you're forwarding all of your calls from the iPhone to the N1 and losing texts? Trust me, I was running in to the same problem on mine because I use my N1 as my work phone. I ended up just swapping phones, and turning my N1 in to my personal phone and my iPhone as my work phone/ipod.

Something like that :)

Upvote 0
I'm trying to do the same thing. Looks like a bit of work but it may be possible by doing the following:

- With the iPhone create a backup of your SMS at http://insend.de/ it costs money but you can test to see it works first
- Android app "SMS Backup & Restore" is able to load XML SMS files.
- *where i'm stuck* using the CSV or XML file produced try to convert it into a format accepted by N1

Upvote 0

This may not work for everyone, but Google Voice is a good solution. You can have all your SMS sent there and it will send it to other devices as well as email.

I have been porting people off my Mobile Numbers onto my GV number and working well.

Upvote 0
I'm trying to do the same thing. Looks like a bit of work but it may be possible by doing the following:

- With the iPhone create a backup of your SMS at http://insend.de/ it costs money but you can test to see it works first
- Android app "SMS Backup & Restore" is able to load XML SMS files.
- *where i'm stuck* using the CSV or XML file produced try to convert it into a format accepted by N1

Did you get it to work?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones