• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Transfer music from iTunes to Galaxy S2?

I have had an iphone 4, for about 2 years until it starrted dying on me.

Ibought a Samsung Galaxy S2and LOVE it. SHould have went over to Android a long time ago.

However, I am having a few issues. With the iphone, it was all within itunes (syncing, photos, music, etc).
I cannot figure out how to transfer music from my itunes (playlist) to my Galaxy S2.

Please help!

I want to do this without any third party software, if possible. (ie: drag and drop into phone)

iSyncr and iSyncr wireless from the Android Market (Google Play) is my favorite setup bar none. Makes Doubletwist look like a hack.

Enjoy!

Google Music really worked for me, and I totally agree about Doubletwist. That one was not intuitive, nor particularly effective. As a further recommendation, I'd suggest you avoid going the route I explored, which involved Windows media. There is no excuse I can think of for Windows media :p

Upvote 0

Ibought a Samsung Galaxy S2and LOVE it. SHould have went over to Android a long time ago.

However, I am having a few issues. With the iphone, it was all within itunes (syncing, photos, music, etc).
I cannot figure out how to transfer music from my itunes (playlist) to my Galaxy S2.

Please help!

I want to do this without any third party software, if possible. (ie: drag and drop into phone)

iTunes is exclusively Apple-based, you can not get itunes content on galaxy s2, learn more here to get details to do this.

Upvote 0
Google Music really worked for me, and I totally agree about Doubletwist. That one was not intuitive, nor particularly effective. As a further recommendation, I'd suggest you avoid going the route I explored, which involved Windows media. There is no excuse I can think of for Windows media :p

i tried isyncer and it doesnt work for me, everytime i try to download something it tells me that it stops working or it wants me to email everyone about the app

Upvote 0

Please help!

I've just taken delivery of my new Samsung Galaxy S2 on the o2 network in the UK and have tried downloading my music from iTunes onto Samsung Kies. It brings across all the songs ok but doesn't bring across the Artist name or Album title. Does anyone have any tips or advice on how to bring the names and titles across aswell please.

Upvote 0
I've tried so many of these 3rd party players and they all have one major downfall or more to them. The one I like best is TuneSync but for the life of me I can't get it to write the mp3's to my external SD card. I've wasted so much time trying to find something that works like it says it does.

That's definitely one thing the iPhone has going for it. Ease of use syncing media.
Kies sucks. Double twist sucks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones