• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Trustworthy Unlockers...

Hi there,

So, I have tried GSMLiberty who say they couldn't find an unlock code for my phone. So does anyone know of any good and fast phone unlock websites? I am looking to get it done same day.

Thanks.

P.S. Is it possible that my phone is not unlockable? They said they couldn't obtain an unlock code for my IMEI.

Tried 4 different websites until eventually giving up, had to get a refund from each one, with each saying there was no code available for my IMEI (Yes, I did put the right number in). Just gave Orange the money to unlock it for me - they will send the code to my email when it is ready.

The bad news - I have to wait 7 days.

Good news - Warranty is still valid and there may be some more secure methods of flashing HBOOT 0.83 by the time I get it.

Oh and they did it for

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones