1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Trying To Swtich From the INC to X. Not So Easy.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thecrock0984, Jul 15, 2010.

1. thecrock0984

thecrock0984 Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    FireFighter
    Villa Rica, Ga
    I am currently trying to cancel my order for the INC and order the X instead. Since they are offering. Well, They call me this morning to do the swap and now say they are having trouble ordering me an X because my INC order says its pending. Man I just want a damn phone! Anyone else have any trouble!??

Advertisement

2. thecrock0984

thecrock0984 Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    FireFighter
    Villa Rica, Ga
    Well. Find out this morning they have to put in a cancelation order and now they have to call me back tues to order me an X. I might as stick with my Inc Order. Damn.

3. pchangover

pchangover Member

May 1, 2010
    This is why you do it a week ahead of time like I did.

4. cabertoia

cabertoia New Member

Jul 7, 2010
    I switched from the DInc to the X this morning and it worked like a charm. The CSR I was working with said it takes a supervisor to override the system to cancel a previous order, and this needs to be done before a new order can be placed. Unfortunately, when I called at 6:01am, a supervisor wasn't in the office yet. The CSR said that he would keep tabs on my account and call me within the hour when a supervisor came in. He called me in 45 minutes with the new order ready to go, and even upgraded me to free overnight shipping! :) I just called 5 minutes ago to verify my order and they said I should have it tomorrow before 3pm!!