• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Two Minor Issues - Weather Channel Widget and Media Player

cwepruk

May 25, 2010
The media player shuts off after i unlock the screen. What is causing this? It will play, then lock itself after a minute or so, keep playing, and when I unlock it, it shuts off. Also annoying is that it shuffles forward AND reverse.

When I put the weather channel widget on my home screen It never updates itself even though I Juice defender that should allow it to refresh periodically.

I'll add one more - the last few apps I downlaoded, i had to cancel 3-4 times, then retry before they are started to download.

Thanks for any help.

restart your x10
open advance task killer
(you'll see all the list of all your app(s))
uncheck all the apps that u need to use most of the time like the weather app, timescape, mediascape, juice defender, juiceplotter , battery indicator (these are the apps that i need most of the time)

don't use advance task killer if you're downloading something from the market..,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones