• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [TWRP] [MS323, D320n, D325] Team Win Recovery Pro 3.0

@vm03 , thank you for the brand new recovery.
I see some minor screen artifacts and glitches while using TWRP 3.0 or newer - is that device specific or something?
My model is D320N.

In mine D325f8, too!
It is noted these glitches do not prejudice, absolutely nothing, in features of Recovery. So for me it is OK!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have a LG L70 D325 F8 . But does not go into download mode and or Hard Reset . When I try these options it hangs on a pink screen writing : DBI FATAL ERR . CAUSE: BOOT CERTIFICATION VERIFY . I've tried using the LG Flash tool but it does not go into download mode. Always I put it the original rom . Did not root, not unlocked the bootload . Help please.

Upvote 0
Hi!
New TWRP https://cloud.mail.ru/public/H8QM/XMeEaUQU1
mirror: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzEBsbi2ccXhYzlMVkZHQTctRUU/view?usp=sharing

What's new in 3.1.1-0:

• vold decrypt on a few select HTC devices, TWRP will now attempt to use the system partition's vold and vdc binaries and libraries to decrypt the data partition (nkk71 and CaptainThrowback)
  • tweak MTP startup routines (mdmower)
  • support new Android 7.x xattrs for backup and restore to fix loss of data after a restore (Dees_Troy)
  • support POSIX file capabilities backup and restore to fix VoLTE on HTC devices and possibly other issues (Dees_Troy)
  • better indicate to users that internal storage is not backed up (Dees_Troy)
  • improve automatic determination of TW_THEME (mdmower)
  • minimal getcap and setcap support (_that)
  • try mounting both ext4 and f2fs during decrypt (jcadduono and Dees_Troy)
  • shut off backlight with power key (mdmower)
  • timeout during FDE decrypt (Dees_Troy and nkk71)
  • support for FBE decrypt and backing up and restoring FBE policies (Dees_Troy)
  • boot slot support (Dees_Troy)
  • TWRP app install prompt during reboot (Dees_Troy)
  • support for AB OTA zips (Dees_Troy)
  • support new Android 7.x log command (Dees_Troy)
  • update recovery sources to AOSP 7.1 (Dees_Troy)
  • numerous bugfixes and improvements by too many people to mention
  • Backups will now include adopted storage keys (Dees_Troy)
  • Fixed an adb restore issue (bigbiff)
  • Fixed rebooting when no OS is present (Dees_Troy)
  • Fixed line wrapping in the GUI terminal (_that)
  • Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2 (Dees_Troy)Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have a LG L70 D325 F8 . But does not go into download mode and or Hard Reset . When I try these options it hangs on a pink screen writing : DBI FATAL ERR . CAUSE: BOOT CERTIFICATION VERIFY . I've tried using the LG Flash tool but it does not go into download mode. Always I put it the original rom . Did not root, not unlocked the bootload . Help please.

Are you sure you followed the exact steps required to enter download mode?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones