• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [TWRP] [MS323, D320n, D325] Team Win Recovery Pro 3.0

That just changes storage location, I want to back up ext4 partition, I've used twrp on Huawei y300, option is there with a check box. No option here. Cannot restore a backup fully because I would have had to wipe ext4 using link2sd to provide space for reinstall of apps! I then restore twrp backup and all data obviously is missing.

Upvote 0
That just changes storage location, I want to back up ext4 partition, I've used twrp on Huawei y300, option is there with a check box. No option here. Cannot restore a backup fully because I would have had to wipe ext4 using link2sd to provide space for reinstall of apps! I then restore twrp backup and all data obviously is missing.
Ok, I understand, I will look how enable it.

Upvote 0
It's been a standard on both Cwm and twrp on all my previous phones, I don't know how it works exactly, but it never let me down. Huawei y300 isn't officially supported by team win either so a Dev must have compiled twrp independently.
What path for link2sd you use on L70? I will try add it to twrp.fstab and will give you for testing.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones