• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ucme

ucme

Lurker
Jan 5, 2012
Don't know anything about android tech. Recently bought a HP touchpad during firesale since our home computer crapped out until I could by new. And I was given a cell phone over the holiday's that has android tech. the nexus (don't even know which one). Mainly looking for links to the liquid background zen features. But all I can find seem to only be for the apple products. Just looking for great android resources. :thinking:

Hello and welcome to Android Forums! :)

I'm not familiar with liquid background zen, although what i did find look's like Android's live wallpapers. Perhaps that's what you are looking for.

If you are looking for more information about your phone, the best place for you to start is to find your device in the list on the home page and browse through that forum. Make sure to read the sticky posts located at the top of each forum as you explore the site.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones