• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

UG802: First Dual Core Android Mini PC Google TV Player

robert10

Lurker
Sep 14, 2012
Hi Guys,

Just after some advice. I'm looking for a media center that can access the web to play web streams as I have a paid subscription to watch the EPL. Currently I connect up the laptop via HDMI to the TV but its getting to be a bit of a hassle in terms of the use for the laptop. Could any one help with any suggestions?

I found the device as stated in the title but would it play web streams without lagging assuming? Obviously assuming my WIFI is fine which it is.

Thanks.

isn't there an updated version out now? also from what I've seen its got allot of issues, some of which are fixable with firmware updates, but you need to flash them yourself.

Do they support OTA updates from the manufacturer? I like the idea of mini pc using Android but not sure I trust them to get the software right.

Upvote 0
yeah,think so, This device Android dual core UG802 mini pc is really great video play is perfect with no lagging.
5.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones