• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

unable to move pictures to micro sd

alexeddy

Lurker
Dec 14, 2013
Will only give me option to upload pictures and video to internet based sites or i can delete them just want to free up space by moving pictures and videos to micro sdcard can sombody give me some advice please :thinking: btw i have a hisense sero 7 pro 1 gb ram 8 gb rom help ?

Any file manager. Try ES File Explorer or Total Commander.
Good answer. ES File Explorer is very good. If you have a LAN in your home, with ESFE you can also transfer files via wireless to the Sero Pro. If you have lots of files, eg a music library, what Hisense told you is the way to go. You can also send files via Bluetooth from another device so equipped, again for few and small stuff.

Upvote 0
ES File Explorer, so many options. Transfer to micro sdcard, OTG, Bluetooth, lan, cloud. OTG needs an otg cable and Nexus Media Importer to work but then you can keep a USB drive with your library. I have 1 each for movies, music, pictures and another for just files, like Roms and TWRP backups for safe keeping

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones