• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unable to upgrade GT540

The first time i upgraded my GT540 i used the ROM: Baltic V20D released

but since you couldn't choose swedish language i did it once more but this time i used Europe Open 2.1

Everything worked fine until i started the phone..... Now a screen pops up periodically with the text:
"The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."
:eek:
I hope that someone could help me and solve this problem so that i can get swedish language and everything back to normal...

I would appreciate your help.:):):)

try re-downloading & re-flashing... Good luck!

Upvote 0
i had allotted 512MB of my 4GB SD card to install Apps onto my SD card using MiniTool Partition method as mentioned in the Modaco's method..
can i have that 512MB memory back?? i dont want to use apps2sd application..

First backup apps using Astro, copy the SD card content in your PC... Turn off phone, get the card out & put it in your PC using Card reader...Delete the partiton & add the 512MB in the main part of the SD & then reflash your phone using KDZ Updater...

Note: Don't turn on your phone after removing SD...

Reactions: hitman87
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones