• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Personally, I'm just curious. Also would be nice to know how the numbers compare to other phones. If this phone is a commercial success, there will likely be similar phones in the future. And those phones will be more likely to have accesories, etc.

But really, I'm just curious.

+1

What he^(euph) said. Mainly curiosity. I don't need justification for my purchase, its been 7months and i couldn't be happier. Just thought it would be interesting to know/discuss

Makes sense to me, thanks guys!

Upvote 0
I found this

A Look At Android vs iOS Enterprise Activations | Android Phone Fans

enterprise-activations-550x428.png

What can you guys extrapolate from that?

Upvote 0
What can you guys extrapolate from that?

Nothing, as it's only enterprise activations. That's a skewed result that can't be extrapolated to represent consumer sales. However, I guarantee you that the Incredible didn't outsell the Captivate and Fascinated combined as this chart would lead you to believe. It's just that Android 2.1 devices are not very appealing for enterprise use (that was a big deal in 2.2).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones