• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unknown Icon In Top Bar?

Hello All -

I recently encountered a new icon in the top bar of my Galaxy S4 (Verizon) and was hoping you could help. I have consulted many of the different "icon gallery" type pages online and haven't come across it yet, and I can't currently find my user's manual to consult that, so I come to you all!

It only recently started happening at a certain spot inside the new building I am working in. You can view it in the screen shot below that I took. It is between the "3G" and signal strength bars. It kind of looks like a wifi icon with a house underneath it. I assumed it was a roaming icon, but from what I understand, my phone can not go in to a roaming area within the state of Michigan with my service.

Thanks in advance for any help if you can tell me what it is!

B3yN1yLIIAAYO1u.jpg:large

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones