• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unlock code for LG G4 phone (Verizon) - recommended vendors

Hello --

I am a novice.
Please let me know if this is not the appropriate Forum for this question.

Can anyone recommend a reliable vendor of code or a method to unlock an LG G4 phone locked to Verizon?
Examples:
unlockninja
masterunlockcode

Thanks for any information.

Larry Mehl
USA

Hello --

I am a novice.
Please let me know if this is not the appropriate Forum for this question.

Can anyone recommend a reliable vendor of code or a method to unlock an LG G4 phone locked to Verizon?
Examples:
unlockninja
masterunlockcode

Thanks for any information.

Larry Mehl
USA

I've used masterunlockcode on several occasions,they've been just fine w/me.
I'm not on VZW,but,as a rule of thumb,use a source that has some sort of guarantee & I highly recommend using PayPal or,a form of payment that offers no-hassle buyer protection.
I like to use PayPal myself,seems to be a secure method of payment w/o having to surrender your personal info (very little,if any) every time you purchase something on-line.

EDIT:
No accusations,just some good info for anyone who happens to come upon this thread:
Unlocking a phone will not bypass blacklisting. If a phone is reported stolen/missing/not paid for/unmet contractual obligations,a SIM Unlock will do little to no good for virtually any carrier.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones