• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help unlocking the phone before the pattern

pvk77

Lurker
Oct 5, 2010
guys

when u want to unlock phone before drawing the patten, u need to slide an inverted triangle from left hand to right hand side......

so now suddenly the style of moving it became an mirror image ...i mean now i have to move it from right hand to left hand.....i found this wierd with my x10

is there a way to reset it back to original style

Not sure if it's in the manual, but I figured out how to switch it by myself just playing with it. I wanted to see if it would slide the other way if I put my finger up top, and bam, it changed, haha.

Don't people toy around with their phones seeing what you can get it to do? :)

[nerd moment]
By the way, there's no such thing as an inverted triangle. Triangles don't have an up or down. It's just a three-sided shape regardless how you spin it.
[/nerd moment]

Upvote 0
Don't people toy around with their phones seeing what you can get it to do? :)

[nerd moment]
By the way, there's no such thing as an inverted triangle. Triangles don't have an up or down. It's just a three-sided shape regardless how you spin it.
[/nerd moment]

How do you think I got thanked so many times? :p

When I first got the phone I would play like buggery with it or read a question on here and pick the phone up and play with it till I figured it out.

But then I know there are people like my mum who have my 3 year old daughter shout at her "You just press the X button Nanny" I have lost count of the times she has asked me how to send a text from her phone and now has instructions written down on how to send texts, enter contacts and how to take pictures! Bless her :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones