• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Unofficial CyanogenMod 11 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325

How best to make the SD card in CM11:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
76218764721304620242.png

New build is great :)

Upvote 0
Hello gents, i'm fairly new to the mobile roms and recently installed my first ever CW11 using this ROM, I love it just the rear camera is the issue i find hard for the MS323. Is there a specific place i can look into and try to tweak this and make it work vm03? Please let me know, also if there is a donation option I will like to contribute :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Can I grab someone willing to test a rom for me? One from D325 and one from D320n?
Hello this is AndroidJD the real reason I would like CM on my phone is because it looks way better than stock plus the storage issues, on my previous two phones I never had that issue and I would get a new phone but can't afford it right now. Yeah know everything about getting CM onto D321 is complicated but if it was done on the other variants it could be done on this one just takes time and patience. So that's what I'm trying to accomplish.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones