• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325

Status
Not open for further replies.
great build, using it on my d320, but one question. how do i close apps out (multitasking/app switcher/etc). back on my stock rom and in cm11 all i needed to do is hold down the home button to bring up the app switcher, and my friend running lollipop on his zte blade q lux hold the back button to bring it up i tried both on mine and neither worked.
EDIT: after seeing above comment, i will update to 12.1

Upvote 0
great build, using it on my d320, but one question. how do i close apps out (multitasking/app switcher/etc). back on my stock rom and in cm11 all i needed to do is hold down the home button to bring up the app switcher, and my friend running lollipop on his zte blade q lux hold the back button to bring it up i tried both on mine and neither worked.
EDIT: after seeing above comment, i will update to 12.1
Im glad i helped [emoji14]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones