• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [UNOFFICIAL] Euphoria OS - Android 5.1.1 | LG D320, D320N, D325 & MS323

who did not answer? @vm03 ? did you send a private message for him/her?
If you're willing to send the phone and/or money please do contact @vm03 via private message, lots of brazilians waiting for this.
Yes, @vm03 not answer. I sent him a private message on October 16. I have d320f8 device, i´m from México, is more easy to send from here. Somehow we can pay money or something? I just found out the upgrade CyanogenMod 13.0 for this device, @vm03 Please response !!! someone else could tell him? I could send my device, or any of us

Upvote 0
Yes, @vm03 not answer. I sent him a private message on October 16. I have d320f8 device, i´m from México, is more easy to send from here. Somehow we can pay money or something? I just found out the upgrade CyanogenMod 13.0 for this device, @vm03 Please response !!! someone else could tell him? I could send my device, or any of us
If anyone send F8 device for me. I will try fix camera for it, but i can't guarantee it. I don't know cost for shipping from Mexico to Russia, from USA about $20.

Upvote 0
If anyone send F8 device for me. I will try fix camera for it, but i can't guarantee it. I don't know cost for shipping from Mexico to Russia, from USA about $20.

Together we can make the shipment possible to have my contribution
@vm03 @Salvador talk to each stay of the agreement and the conclusion let us know and we began to supporting the delivery, which seems to them

Reactions: Deadpoolddt
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Something's wrong with rom download link. Please reupload if possible.
2c9022197c3868df.png

Upvote 0
Because i bought a new device i will no longer update this rom. I don't have d320n anymore.
I am sorry I did not notice that you said that ;)
Something's wrong with rom download link. Please reupload if possible.
2c9022197c3868df.png
If you do have a ROM still could you upload it please? If not thanks for making this ROM :)

Upvote 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Thanks for sharing it, i love this and among other roms will use this until we know if that is the lollipop update. I don't know, but i am hopeful that it is :).
Yeah, It's quite balanced ROM, one of my personal favourites. Developers paid much attention on details, e.g. a small (different) earphones icon when they are connected. I too hope for that to be official LP, but I'm taking that with a pinch of salt.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones