• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
how did it fail? if you have a shabbymod and cwm installed there shouldn't be a problem
For some reason could not get file permission on his phone,
did the hroark EE14 modem root and cwm odin because shabbymod .9 could NOT root it.

tried over team viewer for 3+ hours, then after rooting with odin tried adding simple blue theme and it would change things like the clock color in the notification bar but it would not do a full theme change.

again even with phone rooted it would not get full file permission.
I was thinking about trying some other things, cam if you want to pm when you have time we can try them.
but it will need to be later today, I am moving on thursday and tommorw I have to get everything packed.

Upvote 0
SHabbymod does root the phone. You need to be rooted first then use shabbymod .9. I think that is where you got misinformed.
no shabby includes one click root in shabbymod, you can see it in the file it shose killingme softly, that is the root exploit, and superuser is included in app.

however we did try one click root as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones