• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Upcoming HTC Espresso: Hero With Slider

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
It looks like HTC is working on a second version of the Hero – one with a slider qwerty. The leaked specifications match that of the Hero, the rest are unknown at this point. We’ll keep an eye on this and update as we can.Looks like we should be able to knock this one [...]

More...

Does she love butt ugly phones, too? :)

I like the euro hero, but it just looks plain weird with the keyboard. Hopefully, that's not what it will really look like.

Don't think she likes "butt ugly" phones, but I think
I will eventually be able to turn her to the slideoutkeyboardless phones...one day
(Its a new word, check it on Dictionary.com lol)

Upvote 0
No Time frame as of yet I believe :)

Am I the only one who thinks A HTC Hero with Keyboard will be ugly? :

1259843727-150x97.jpg

Upvote 0
No Time frame as of yet I believe :)

Am I the only one who thinks A HTC Hero with Keyboard will be ugly? :

1259843727-150x97.jpg

No, you're not the only one. That is a face only a mutha could love. Please tell HTC designers: We don't do lips on our phones...It simply "isn't done!" LOL - They may be calling it Espresso but it's still Boo-Boo brown to me. Not chic.

Upvote 0
I just read over at the Sprint official forums for the Hero that the Hero successor will be revealed February of 2010. If this is true, then I'm not sure what I should do. I want the Hero ASAP, and since the virtual keyboard is multi touch, it should be nice enough for me to continue my power texting ways on. I shouldn't really NEED that new physical keyboard...Especially if it's garbage like the Droids. Hm. Decisions, decisions...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones