• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Updated install guides for everything

King_bob

Apr 12, 2011
Hi again,

after reinstalling my firmware accedently (dont leave the image folder in your sdcard) I decided it was time to update my installation guide.

LePhone Page

it now also hast screenshots of all the new firmwares including the gingerbread native 2.3 version

I am missing a link here and there and screenshots of older versions, so if anyone has any of that Ill add it. Hope this helps

EDIT: I also added a forum just for the fun of it... feed back can be added there

EDIT: There are 3 new firmware versions from allPhone listed with download link and screen shots on the site. (Im actually using the Cool Blue custom version as of now since it gets rid of the clover with out getting rid of it, and allows the alt tab function, I jus dont like the blueness of it all ^^, so somebody find out how to work the skineditor so I can go back to black :) )

Reactions: Pino13
It's different as there are versions for all three varients of Lephone.. I use the 3GW101 and the plain Vanilla android you have on your site isn't available for my varient. The Fix2 apparently sorts out a few issues... The only real issue I have is that the brightness resets to dim upon wake - but I put up with this to have a far more usable and Android / Google compatible phone. I've used it for a few weeks now and won't be going back to LeOS... but i will be keeping my eye out for further improvements they make. If they iron out the brightness issue, I would be 100% happy. No alt-tab function but I swipe to the right and it takes me back to the home screen while keeping an app open.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones