1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General Updated to 2.1v2 Facebook

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by teegale, Apr 16, 2010.

1. teegale

teegale Member

Nov 8, 2008
    Apparently my phone decided to add every contact # on my facebook account to my caller list. Now i have to go through 300+ cell contacts that I don't want and delete them. Is there a way to avoid this if I just reset to default?

Advertisement

2. buff12db

buff12db Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Assuming you are running 2.1v2, go to your people app. menu> view> uncheck facebook contacts. The facebook contacts will still be in your phone, but you won't see them in your people app.

3. teegale

teegale Member

Nov 8, 2008
    It is unchecked but they are still on the list when I hit "Phone" and sending sms.

4. buff12db

buff12db Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2009
    hmm... no fix that I'm aware of.

5. teegale

teegale Member

Nov 8, 2008
    Thanks anyway. It's extremely frustrating having to scroll through so many contacts. I couldn't even imagine if I had more people on my facebook.

6. fliptwister

fliptwister Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2010
    No way to fix this. Trust me I tried. I called several of my facebook friends that I had not talked to in years by accident. I just avoid selecting people after I press "phone". If I'm dialing with numbers I use "phone" and if I'm calling contacts I use "people". I have "people" on my home screen. There is an app called "contact remover" that I had hopes for but is does not remove facebook contacts.