1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

updated to ics, everything good except keyboard

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by techman01, Aug 17, 2012.

1. techman01

techman01 Member

I updated my rezound to ics finally(stock)

The swype keyboard fills less then half the keyboard area. The stock keyboard works fine.

Is it just a setting i am missing?

Otheriwse ICS is working smoothly(so far).

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Android Expert

Uninstall Swype and the installer. Go re-download the installer from the swype website and go through the re-installation process. Should be good to go after that.

3. Cares

Cares Android Enthusiast

You must have an old version of Swype. Newest beta has no problems with resolution. Voice doesn't work though.

4. acejavelin

acejavelin Android Expert

On a different note, have you tried the Sense Keyboard with Trace Typing turned on, it is actually very good, and the voice typing works perfectly.

Bhelios likes this.
  5. Bhelios

Bhelios Well-Known Member

woah, had no idea... used Swype on my DInc for year+ but have been using Swiftkey but really missed the sliding -- had no idea default had that functionality. Thanks!

6. rebeccadreyer

rebeccadreyer Lurker

I need help!
    I received a verzon messsenger update yesterday and ever since my keyboard is gone...totally from messaging, emails, everywhere cant get it to reappar and cant find a setting for it anywhere. Can anyone help me?

7. Bhelios

Bhelios Well-Known Member

When you go to 'Settings' then select 'Language & keyboard' -- does it list any keyboards? And if so, do any of them have a check mark that indicates which one is active?

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews