1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Upgrading from F3Q to S7

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bodycount, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Bodycount

Bodycount Android Enthusiast

I'm upgrading a phone on my account from a F3Q to Galaxy S7 on Tmobile. Can I just take the SIM card out of the F3Q and put it in the S7 and be done with it or do I need to call Tmobile up and have them activate the new SIM card and then transfer the number over? Because that way it going to cost me $10 fee.

The Galaxy S7 takes a nano SIM. The smallest size SIM. Not sure what size the F3Q takes as I don't have the phone here in front of me.

#1 Bodycount, Mar 11, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  2. roadkill42

roadkill42 Android Expert

Take it out and compare them

3. Bodycount

Bodycount Android Enthusiast

I don't have the phone here. It's in another state roughly 250 miles away. The person using it doesn't know how to take the SIM out nor would I want her to.

All I'm really asking is if the SIM is the correct size, can I just move it to the new phone or do I need to call Tmobile for a number transfer?

4. roadkill42

roadkill42 Android Expert

Some u can some can won't hurt it to try it don't know if u can but with boost u can go to there sit through a PC or what ever and change phone and keep ur phone number and Sim only if ur already there customer and going to a phone on there network good luck

#4 roadkill42, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  5. daemon32

daemon32 Member

LG Optimus F3 Forum

The LG Optimus F3 release date was June 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2460mAh battery.

June 2013
Release Date
Reviews