• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Upgrading my Handset

eipee73

Android Enthusiast
Dec 29, 2009
Pittsburgh
If there are any VZW employees hanging out here I could really use some insight.

I'm eligible for a discounted phone on 5/12/2010. I would like to get the HTC Droid Incredible, but I would like to be able to order it so it arrives at my house on my upgrade date. Is this possible or do I have to wait until 5/12 to order it?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

If there are any VZW employees hanging out here I could really use some insight.

I'm eligible for a discounted phone on 5/12/2010. I would like to get the HTC Droid Incredible, but I would like to be able to order it so it arrives at my house on my upgrade date. Is this possible or do I have to wait until 5/12 to order it?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

eipee
To get the discounted price you will have to wait till 5 12 to do the order, If you are wanting the phone that date you will have to go into a store and do the upgrade, If you can wait till 5 13, I would suggest on the morning of the 12 going online to your My Verizon account and placing the order with overnight shipping.

00smurf

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones