• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

uploading from astro ADW launcher&settings?

bleedGreen

Android Enthusiast
Jul 2, 2010
Virginia
i backed up my ADW ex Launcher and setting to Astro. I found settings,but the launcher file ,Astro cant find.

Ok....how the heck do I "upload" my settings to reUse adwLauncher? i "tapped" it, and a bunch of compter ganter appeared to let me know what the settings are. What do I need to do to bring it back to my D1(unrooted) like I was using it in the "flesh"?

Step by step please(if you will). I really dont understand Astro.

Do I need to bring bacl the launcher from the market, or what?
Not sure about much on this obviously.
thnx to all!!:thinking:

i backed up my ADW ex Launcher and setting to Astro. I found settings,but the launcher file ,Astro cant find.

Ok....how the heck do I "upload" my settings to reUse adwLauncher? i "tapped" it, and a bunch of compter ganter appeared to let me know what the settings are. What do I need to do to bring it back to my D1(unrooted) like I was using it in the "flesh"?

Step by step please(if you will). I really dont understand Astro.

Do I need to bring bacl the launcher from the market, or what?
Not sure about much on this obviously.
thnx to all!!:thinking:

I have been rooted for a while now and cannot remember all the step for restoring apps from Astro. However, I believe that ADW has built in backup and restore options. If you didn't use that option, the only thing I can think of to do is to DL from the market and manually set it up again.

Kratos

Reactions: bleedGreen
Upvote 0
OK, I think I have an idea of what you did.

Open astro
Hit your settings button
select tools
select application manager/backup
go to backed up apps tab
your backed up apps should be listed there, select ADW and install

if you backed up your ADW setting through ADW, all you could do is
get to your ADWLauncher Settings, either through settings button or adw settings
scroll all the way to the bottom and click backup and restore

Reactions: bleedGreen
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones