• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] Help my phone appears to have bricked itself

JustNexus

Dec 3, 2011
I took a bus last night and was using it the whole way. I am on aokp 25. 4.03.

Anyways I let it run down last night to off and now it won't boot and it won't boot into recovery. I can see the battery is charged icon but it won't boot.

What can I do?

I am trying to see if my computer will recognize it but its not looking like it.

I took a bus last night and was using it the whole way. I am on aokp 25. 4.03.

Anyways I let it run down last night to off and now it won't boot and it won't boot into recovery. I can see the battery is charged icon but it won't boot.

What can I do?

I am trying to see if my computer will recognize it but its not looking like it.

As I mentioned on the other post....

Hopefully this works...

How to unbrick your phone.

http://androidforums.com/verizon-galaxy-nexus-all-things-root/474570-how-all-things-root-samsung-galaxy-nexus.html#post3957198

Otherwise, try 611 and request a replacement shipped.

Upvote 0
Wow just got the phone on. Replacement phone coming Tuesday. The problem is the on button appears to be defective. Gotta relock this phone and install the stock rom when the replacement comes. But for now I am back on the grid!!!!

Every time the phone goes to sleep I have to pound on the on button to get it to work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones