• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic, 450/shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewblue83

Jul 28, 2010
Selling my Bionic because i just dont like it. I'm going back to iOS. yes i will be one of many sheep standing in line for iphone 5. call it what you want. :D

anywho. here it is. perfect condition. also have 2 crystal and 2 anti glare steinheil screen protectors coming in for it. their on the fedex truck.

never got around to even opening the extended battery.

has a skinomi carbon fiber skin on it. can be removed easily. personally i think it looks great.

i upgraded the microSD card to a 32gb model which is included (no i will not include the 16gb one that came with it. dont be greedy. ;))

I have done 2 deals on here before. i also traded my D.inc for a DX a while back. but dont remember the users name.

i PREFER local deals BUT i will ship fedex overnight free to the 48 cont. us.. ESN can be provided no problem. its still currently active on my account.

I DO NOT ACCEPT SCAM-PAL. I refuse to give them any business.

payment can be made my USPS money order only. theyre REAL easy to get, just walk in to any post office.

here's some pics.
if you want me to take a pic with your screen name next to it i will. im no scammer i have this phone in my hand.

$450/shipped takes it all.

im located 10 minutes north of Boston MA.
i will happily meet at any verizon store local to me.

bionic2.jpg

bionic4h.jpg

bionic5.jpg

bionic3.jpg

bionic6.jpg

bionic7.jpg

bionic9.jpg

bionicl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones