• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Verizon] [ROM] Verizon stock 4.3, rooted

colchiro

Extreme Android User
Jun 4, 2010
★ [Rom][I605VRUEMJ9][4.3] "Official" Stock Root Odex/Deodex [12/20/13]★ - xda-developers

2q02dg9.png

Thanks to beanstown106. :D

I'll be flashing this tonight.

Make sure you get the modem file (same page) and flash via Odin. Flash the rom via recovery.

I'm a web dev so might need tethering for a few minutes every 6 months for a tablet, o/w also no longer have unlimited. These guys that tether and use 600 gb a month ruined it for the rest of us and is one big reason we no longer have "unlimited".

I'd like the N3 apps, but the only link I saw had each one separate so unless they're all in one zip, I'll probably pass.

What's the power menu, option to boot into everything, like recovery? I already have a shortcut for that, but if it also does screen shot, I'd be interested.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones