• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon voicemail on S3?

gsxr150

Oct 5, 2010
Hey guys, heres a quick question. I currently have a S2 on sprint. When I get a voicemail I click on the voicemail icon and see the message. From there I tap the message and it starts to play. This is a basic free service throught sprint. Will my new Verizon S3 work just like this?

Thank you Sir! That is a bummer to hear it is not stock. Ours are not visual voicemail, but all you have to do is click the message and you hear it on the speaker.

Actually Google Voice is very very good. Better than anything VZW would put out. There is a nice widget that you can click to listen to the message and the google servers transcribe the message and send it to your phone (not always accurate but helps if I am in a meeting).

Upvote 0
Hi,

I am with Vodafone and I want to be able to hear my voice mails without having to dial the service provider all the time, I used to be able to do this on the Iphone but I dont seem to be able to do this on the S3? I looked up google Voice in play store but its not showing up?

Google Voice is not used outside of the US, unfortunately.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones