• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

verizon wireless 20% discount data code

i was just told by verizon wireless that verizon sent emails out to some customers with a code to get a 20 % discount on the data package , i was just looking for that code , because i wasnt one of the ones to get that email , any help . ty after calling 4 times , i was told that this was a 10 customer thing and i havent been with them enough. and even if i had the code it wouldnt help any.

if they told you that even having the code wouldn't do YOU any good, why do you need it? best thing to do for a quick lifetime discount from Verizon? get a job somewhere Verizon gives employee discounts to (the list is available online), have the discount applied to your Verizon account with taking in a pay stub, and then quit that job. the discount sticks with your account regardless of if you ever leave that company you were working for.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones