• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Vertical Leather Cases

I finally found the perfect vertical leather case for the Droid. It is the Krusell Luna Large. Leather is ultra soft and Droid fits perfectly. This is a plan pouch type case and does not have a clip or strap. Perfect for those of us who carry our phones in our purse.:D

Info here: Krusell (Select the Luna Medium and you will be able to change to the large on the pop-up window.)

I actually discovered this one by accident -- I'm leaving the Droid to return to the BB and ordered this for my BB but it is wrong size. However, it is perfect for the Droid as you can see above. Fits snugly but not too snugly.

(Available on Amazon for $29.99. If you are a prime member, then this is about the same as ordering direct from Krusell by the time you add in shipping.)

Upvote 0
LOL -- everyone has a favorite. My first Krusell case was I think for my Nokia 7210 (or it might have been the 7250 I got shortly after the 7210) and I've owned several since. I've always found them to be top quality and very nice. And since I love soft leather, I was almost purring when I opened the package the Luna came in and held it in my hands.

But I do understand that this would not be a good case for those who like to have a clip -- I've always preferred clipless or at least cases where the clip can be removed and leave a fairly smooth back. Since I don't need it, a clip normally just adds unwanted bulk.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones