• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

very, very, very basic problem

gmermel

Nov 15, 2009
I can NOT manage bookmarks in Browser, Steel, Dolphin, and to an extent Opera lite.

How do I bring over my Safari BM/s and locate a menu in any of the browsers where I can add/delete/organize bookmarks. I also want to delete the pre-installed bookmarks. This should be simple and intuitive. It is NOT. And I'm frustrated with myself AND the developers of the aps.

I found one app designed to do this (bookmark manager is the name I think). Import to SD, run app to put the bookmarks into android browser. I've installed it 4 times and it crashes with each try..

Opera does the job, but getting to my sync'd bookmark list takes 3-4 screens. And it reads them from the Opera account which means each subsequent screen has the delay inherent in the download.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones