• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help vibrator is not working

Hello guys......I faced the same problem from 2nd day i thought it had hardware problems and was like disheartened but my brother ( works in samsung ) held my mobile from bottom end slapped it on the other hand 3-4 times since then my vibrator never stopped :D

suddenly today my vibrator stopped working!!!!I used ur trick & my vibrator has started working again!!!!:p
really a nice trick!!!! :D:D:D

Upvote 0
Often the vibrator of a70 gets loosed,so it stops working......

To resolve the problem -
1-Put your phone in vibration mode by holding vol dwn bttn untin silent appears..
2-Make a call frm another no. to ur no on a70...
3-PRESS the area left to earpiece, where light sensor is placed...
4-Try pressing it 3-4 times hardly untill the mobile starts vibrating in the call...
5-Repeat the steps if it again stops vibrating..

This works for me...

If u get it vibrating., hit the Thanks button.....

You are simply great... I lost the vibration 2 days ago and since then I have factory reset - re-rooted and what not.... Had just given up for now and was in the process of restoring my applications --- and you got my vibration back...

I tried covering and exposing the sensor area 5 to 7 times and nothing happened while on call. But when I disconnected and tried zero volume again and the baby vibrated again.... you rock man... awesome...

P.S - I hope you can help me with bluetooth as well... I am unable to start bluetooth and it may be after I rooted but not sure... I have tried all that I can.... Not sure if I have to start a new thread for this - so please excuse me for that...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones