• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Video Review and giveaway- CASE-MATE Barely There for HTC Incredible

I've been waiting to see if this case was as thin as they made it out to be on the website. I hate how much thicker my Verizon gradient case makes the phone. Thanks for the review. Hopefully you find this funny and choose me to win:

tumblr_kw5klcZIbY1qztelio1_500.jpg

Upvote 0
Well watching your review its not much of a case really. No real protection really. I to like you put my phone in my front pocket or shorts and well running or walking it gets bashed around by keys and and coin in my pocket and the front of it wow the glass is totally exposed so you would need a zagg or something to protect it. I do like its not being there I mean its almost nothing there but also its soo easy to change batteries on this case to unlike other types. I wish it have other colors Id love a blue gradient to try. I'm just afraid I would crack the screen with normal use and abuse tossing it in my glove holder in my car on the seat onto my desk kitchen table. Just not sure. Maybe some of their drop testings of the case. What is the cases purpose and such. Really the phone doesnt give any added protection really. Does it snap into a holster or sometihing? I didnt see anything like that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones