• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] OK, here's the deal,

I've read all the threads about link2SD and I believe that I have followed them real well, I have a 32gb chip in my phone I have deleted most all of the bloatware linked says Internal 93% free, SD card 93% free, Ext. SD 80% free, SD card 2nd part 91%free system 37% free, cache 98% free, yet if i try and put anything else in i get an error message saying Insufficient storage available, I was able to put more on my phone BEFORE I rooted and bricked a phone I even used a 64gb chip but my phone got too HOT, I really don't want to do that swap thing as it will screw up to many of my programs, any kind words or suggestions would be muchly appreciated. I know I followed the instructions really as I did both phones three times each, help please I am really getting frustrated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones