• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile/Sprint] [Dev] Calling all devs!

Just got 2 f3 about a week ago one is on v5 and one is on v6 both are rooted I came over here from galaxy reverb and before that the ellite. I don't know much Dev but have experience flashing testing and can pull logs etc. If I can be of any assistance let me know willing to take some risks to get things rolling.

I'm compiling again. I'll pm you tomorrow sometime.

Reactions: ravollmer
Upvote 0
One quick question I've tried the unbrick method on both versions works good till today I was trying to flash back to v5 and 3 failed attempts went fine yesterday 2 times. Just curious I'm not brick or anything just stuck on v6.

I've had issues with it too. I found that when in download mode, I plug in the USB cable, start it, I have to unplug for 5 seconds. It recognizes the phone and then I have to unplug for another 5 seconds for it to start the flash.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones