• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

virign legend to telus

That doesn't sound right... as long as you can get the APN settings the internet should work. I use my virgin mobile Legend with Fido and everything works just fine.

I don't think these ppl know exactly what unlocked means. I went to the states and was looking for a pay as you go SIM card. I went to AT&T and was told that it would still look for Virgin's towers... I don't think she knew the meaning of "unlocked" I went to T mobile... got a better deal on a pay as you go SIM and it worked great (however... I did not try internet on T mobile).

Personally, I think it's BS.

Upvote 0
I've heard stories of people saying that certain providers won't allow data on unlocked devices, but turn around and hear success stories. Pretty much I would agree with Stewy. As long as you get your plan set up, you should be good. If it doesn't automatically find your provider's APN, its a simple Google search away (I had to manually enter Virgin Mobile's APN). Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones