• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

visual voicemail sounds digital and tin-cany

Ditto... horrible sounding. I've called a few times to ask what in the hell is wrong with the VM system and Sprint seems clueless about the issue. If this was call quality, it would have already been taken back. Not sure what will fix this but it can be bad enough to not understand some people when trying to listen on speakerphone or via BT.

Upvote 0
It's always bad, and always will be.... just a problem with Sprint, not the phone. (sounds like arse on the Moment, the Hero, the Evo, the TP2, any phone with visual voicemail, it sounds bad)
It's fine, a lot better than Tmobile's which sounds like everybody is under water. You guys complain to much, smh.

Thefoodman52 - The Blackberry Tour and Bold I had on Sprint had perfect quality on voicemails, just as clear as a phone call.
Id DOES sound unusually terrible on the Evo, and thats probably why 5 people in a row decided to comment on it.

Raadius- Sorry were complaining, if you dont like us trying to figure out what the problem is, dont read the thread and dont post. I spent 480 dollars on my Evo, and wish the voicemail sounded better.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones