• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
awww i clicked on both links on the first post from my desktop and my eris and i still can't get the apk for free...do I really have to pay $9?? Can someone post the beta apk...pleeease =/

The beta is apparently gone. Can someone post it?

No, they cannot. Piracy is not allowed here.

It is a $9 app, if you want it, buy it.

Upvote 0
Help. I have a htc hero and i am signed up to test the vlingo beta for android application and it is downloaded to my phone but it won't let me key in the activation code that i was given it keeps bringing me to the android market paid application. What can i do please help me.:mad:

I'm right there with ya. I got the email for the new beta test with an activation code and when I click the button in the app to activate it just takes me to the vlingo website with no where to put the code in. I tried emailing support to only get a response that they're not offering support for the beta. I don't know what to do either...anyone been able to figure out how to activate the new beta app?

Upvote 0
hi all...

this is a very good app..

but i was trying to find a way to change ....

on the xda keyboard.. there is a button to start the audio command recording. currently it starts the builtin audio command. Can it be changed to the Vlingo command? And Still keep the XDA keyboard?

thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones