• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Vodafone updated to 2.3.3

hmmn vodafone, been with them for years but the grief i had with them over a faulty handset has really changed my opinion of them, so badly handled from start to finish. i may well end up moving to a new network. i ended up de-branding it to get rid of the 360stuff.. i heard if you got your handset from carphone warehouse it was generic but if it came from vodafone directly it would of been branded..

Upvote 0
really? that was fast... i thought they'll take as long as they did for 2.1 so i just used the flashtool to get 2.3, but im assuming they've added all the crappy vodafone apps right?

Yeah thought it was fast myself after the hole taking for ever 2.1 update but i found they had the update by pure chance. I had just attached the phone to my pc to transfer a movie onto it and pc companion popped up to tell me there was an update.

No they have cut the apps down. I lost a load of apps when updated and when i switched back on the hole format is alot tidier not as much crap in the menu and more useful apps put on as well.

hmmn vodafone, been with them for years but the grief i had with them over a faulty handset has really changed my opinion of them, so badly handled from start to finish. i may well end up moving to a new network. i ended up de-branding it to get rid of the 360stuff.. i heard if you got your handset from carphone warehouse it was generic but if it came from vodafone directly it would of been branded..

I havnt even noticed the 360 apps since the update.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones