• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help vodafone voicemail number 121 invalid

rsmith20

Lurker
Jun 30, 2011
3 hours on phone with vodafone has not helped sort this out, when I press and hold keypad 1 for voicemail I get "invalid number" same thing happens with 1210 and 1211 they suggested i call +447836121121 then enter my phone no. followed with # then a four digit pin thats 29 keypresses i no i can create the voice mail number in settings but this is madness does anybody have any ideas please???

3 hours on phone with vodafone has not helped sort this out, when I press and hold keypad 1 for voicemail I get "invalid number" same thing happens with 1210 and 1211 they suggested i call +447836121121 then enter my phone no. followed with # then a four digit pin thats 29 keypresses i no i can create the voice mail number in settings but this is madness does anybody have any ideas please???

I am on Vodafone and it works fine.

If I just dial 121 it works fine.

To set it as "1" on your keypad -

goto settings

Call

and at the bottom in the Voicemail section ..

Voicemail Service - I have set to "my carrier"

Voicemail - voicemail number - 121

Sorry if you already knew all that - just thought it might help.

B

Upvote 0
Thanks yep tried all that

cheers tho

I am on Vodafone and it works fine.

If I just dial 121 it works fine.

To set it as "1" on your keypad -

goto settings

Call

and at the bottom in the Voicemail section ..

Voicemail Service - I have set to "my carrier"

Voicemail - voicemail number - 121

Sorry if you already knew all that - just thought it might help.

B[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones