• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Voice Dial?

jetchey321

Lurker
Dec 21, 2009
Okay, the phone comes with a battery meter in percentages. Problem is the only way i can access it is to press the voice dial icon, then say "battery." It then prompts the phone to "open battery information." My main question is, how do you get to the screen that shows the battery in percentages, it also shows the temp. and voltage, etc......I want to be able to get to that screen without having to use the voice prompt. Thanks!

Okay, the phone comes with a battery meter in percentages. Problem is the only way i can access it is to press the voice dial icon, then say "battery." It then prompts the phone to "open battery information." My main question is, how do you get to the screen that shows the battery in percentages, it also shows the temp. and voltage, etc......I want to be able to get to that screen without having to use the voice prompt. Thanks!

Search HTC Battery in the app store.

Upvote 0
don't need an app...the screen im wanting is already on the phone. I just want to know how to access it without using the voicedial icon pre-installed on the phone. Im trying to be clearer, ok.....hit the voicedial button, when it prompts you to speak, say "battery." It'll open up commands that sound like battery. Select, "open battery info." There, that screen. How do I access that w/o using voice prompt?!

Upvote 0
don't need an app...the screen im wanting is already on the phone. I just want to know how to access it without using the voicedial icon pre-installed on the phone. Im trying to be clearer, ok.....hit the voicedial button, when it prompts you to speak, say "battery." It'll open up commands that sound like battery. Select, "open battery info." There, that screen. How do I access that w/o using voice prompt?!

Wow! That's a good one! I haven't seen that screen before.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones