• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

voice input problems?

I really like the voice input feature pretty much anywhere typing is involved. But, I only use it for long SMS's. BUT, it only seems to work up to a certain time limit. 1 or 2 sentences and it works fine. Anymore than like 5 seconds it says "Processing..." then "Unable to reach server"

any ideas?

Also, is there anywhere I can find out all about the voice input features and commands I can use etc?

Sort of along these same lines, how do you enable the voice input for e-mail? Also, I can't figure out why there seems to be a microphone shown on one of the keyboard keys, yet is for keyboard language?

Anytime the keyboard is up, just hit and HOLD that microphone key until the microphone pops up... let go and there u go

Reactions: kb58
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones