• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Voice search not working?

Eazail70x7

Android Expert
Mar 13, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland
Well, it only doesn't work for web searches. It works fine for texting and even making posts on the internet. But when I just do the regular google voice search using the voice search button, it gives me the Force Close message :thinking:

Im using DE03 Noobl's 1.2.3 Rom along with the Stock template DE03 and ADW Launcher.

I think it may be the stock template causing this?

Hey bro,

I think you downloaded an older version of the Stock template DE03. This happened to me yesterday. I had to reflash the updated stock template (known fixed issue at SDX) and them reapplied my theme. Took care of it, try it. :D

Login

DE03 STOCK THEME TEMPLATE.zip NEW PLEASE UPDATE Download Views: (443) Downloads (305) Last Download: Today at 05:49:57 PM Previous Download | Next Download Description: THIS IS FOR DE03

How To Flash:
1. Place zip into the root of your sdcard.
2. Boot your phone into recovery mode (volume down + talk button + end button)
3. Go to Data Options > Clear Dalvik Cache and press Home to confirm
4. Back out to the Main Menu and "Apply zip from SD"
5. Select the DE03 Stock 2.1 Theme Template.zip and press Home to confirm

UPDATE:
fixed google voice issues**

Try it and see what happens.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones